17 July 2013

My mom, a gamer??

My mom is officially addicted to video games!

While she is not playing any popular role-playing, action/adventure games in the market such as Diablo, Fallout, Resident Evil or Tomb Raider (although I'll admit it would be so cool if she does), she's fully immersed in Luxor,  Zuma and Shoot Bubble Deluxe and is quite good at them.

It all started when my nieces were playing games on my parents' mobile phones. Mom saw one of the games, Luxor, that the kids were playing on her phone and gave it a try. She was hooked. I showed her the Zuma game on my smartphone one day, she was doubly hooked!

Now she has her own low-end tablet to play her games. She already completed all 60 levels in Zuma in two days and is now playing Shoot Bubble Deluxe. There's a Fruit Ninja in the tablet and I wonder if she'll play that too.

Mom's gaming machine


With free cover

No comments: