10 December 2013

My haul so far...

Went to the Big Bad Wolf Books sale, twice. Tiring? Sure! The congestion from getting into the parking area was enough to sap anyone's energy, and that was before walking around the hall with a box full of books looking for more! But seeing all those books stacked everywhere was worth the effort.
Entrance to a happy place

I visited the sale on preview day on Thursday and again on Sunday. And I have to say I'm proud of my self-control in those two days, buying only 14 books. I got so many books I'm still reading those bought in 2011!! I have to slow down quite a lot before I overwhelm myself.

I tried to be more selective on what to add to my huge book collection. These were what I bought.
Day One

Day Two

I didn't only shop for myself though. I help a colleague to buy quite a number of travel books as well as for the coming X'mas gift exchange at work.
Travelling!!
 The sale will be ending coming Sunday. Will I be going again? I'm not sure. It's very tempting. I sort of thinking about buying those t-shirts and buttons too. It will be during the weekend if I decide to go again, so I got time to think.

No comments: